Saturday, November 15, 2008

Research and Intuition

Ever since I can remember I have always been torn between actual proof and intuition.
Simply stated ‘You know it is true, but you do not have the means to prove it!’

The logical ‘down to earth’ person in me says intuition is fine...but where are the facts? If something happens to me several times in a row, I can see that as a pattern. Yet others may dismiss it as pure coincidence. Still, I can’t dismiss the pattern, simply because I observed it!

I had discovered such a pattern in Remote Viewing. At times I was able to tell whether I was ‘on’ or ‘off’ target. According to a well respected Remote Viewing Trainer, that was impossible! Remote Viewing holds a strict protocol, and you are not allowed to ‘think’ about the target.
He said:”If you say you know you are on or off target, you are thinking!”

I disputed that I was thinking. In my case I feel the signal line! I recognize the feeling of what it is like to be on target. If that particular feeling is not there...I just know my session will be a waste of paper! There is no reason to continue.

I agree you have to be careful not to misinterpret your own possible insecurity, especially when you just start to use your Psi-talents. Yet, I have over 20 years of experience with natural Psi, I know by now the difference between fantasy, memory and Psi-events.

Knowing or feeling when you are ‘on’ or ‘off’ target is a very, very valuable tool! Since you can actually separate the junk from the real thing it improves the accuracy dramatically!
It doesn’t mean that the session is always helpful in a practical sense, but it does mean you can exclude most of the misses.

I believe it will not take long before researchers come up with evidence for my theory that experienced people can actually feel the signal line! And that the signal line is more than a theoretical name for something intangible, it is very real!

I know my intuition is right...all I have to do now it wait for the evidence to present itself.

No comments: